Explore the beautiful valley of Nubra the Silk Route Valley and witness the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake in the east of Ladakh. During your journey, you will pass the world highest motorable road on a way to Nubra valley and the 3rd highest pass of Changla in the east on a way to Pangong Lake.
Best Time: June to Sept
Leh/Pangong lake/Nubra valley/Leh
Day 1 : Arrival Leh Ex Delhi by flight
Meet on arrival at Airport and transfer to your hotel. Full day free and rest for complete day for acclimatization. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 :Leh
After breakfast take possession of your Royal Enfield bikes. Later ride your bikes to Nimo to witness the confluence of Zanskar & Indus River. Return to Leh enroute visiting Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Leh to Pangong Lake (160 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Pangong, which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. Overnight in camp.
Day 4 : Pangong to Leh via Hemis, Thiksey and Shey palace (185 kms/ 8-9 hrs)
After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N in Camp
Day 5 :Leh to Nubra valley (120 kms/4 -5hrs)(Sumur)
After Breakfast ride to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motor able road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Sumur by afternoon. O/N in Camp
Day 6 : Sumur to Hunder
After the breakfast, ride to visit Panamik (hot spring) and comeback for hot lunch at Sumur. After lunch ride for around 40 km towards Hunder. On our way we will visit the famous monastery of Disket village and also visit to see the biggest statue of Ladakh which is 105 ft. high. In the evening we will visit the double hump camel safari site on sand dunes of Hunder village. O/N in Camp
Day 7 : Hunder to Turtuk
Carry your pack lunch and ride towards Turtuk, the village that remained hidden from tourist until last couple of years. Explore the village and come back at camp by evening. O/N in Camp
Day 8 :Hunder to Leh
Ride straight back to Leh and reach Hotel for hot lunch. After lunch handover the bikes and explore market for souvenir shopping. Cultural show will be presented on demand.
Day 9 :Departure. (End of the Tour)
- Entry fee to all the monasteries, Toll fee, permit to all the restricted areas.
- Transportation Backup
- First aid kits.
- GST Tax
- Stay at Guesthouse/ Camp/Resort on MAP basis.
- Motor Bike with Helmet
- Technician and Guide (On demand)
- Tented accommodation with staff (on demand)
- Gloves, Knee and elbow guards….etc (On demand only)
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Route Guide (provided on demand only)
- Beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which are not included in the package.
- Lunch (if the package is on MAP basis).
- Camels ride cost in Nubra Valley.
- Medical expenses/Insurance by any case.
- Air Tickets
- Bike insurance (Incase something happens to the bike while in your possession, you have to pay fully
- Health/Travel Insurance
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen cream SPF 50+
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste etc